MidCentral Energy Services (MCE) employs highly trained and experienced professionals along with latest available industry technology to offer its customers comprehensive Blow-Out Preventer (BOP) services; including:
- Deinstallation/Nipple-down, and
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
Each unit in MCE’s BOP Services fleet comes fully equipped with everything needed to safely, efficiently and accurately service and test your BOP equipment.
At a glance, here are the highlights of our BOP Service Unit equipment inventory:
- Double Tester – hydrostatic testing unit capable of performing two independent tests simultaneously up to 15,000psi.
- Hydraulic Torque Wrenches – to ensure accuracy and accountability of essential torque specs on BOPs and other safety critical pressure control equipment, we couple written OEM approved torque procedures and personnel training, with highly accurate and reliable hydraulic torque wrenches.
- Hydraulic Impact Wrenches – to limit the safety hazards associated with the use of hammer wrenches and other manual make-up and break-out operations.
- Hydraulic Powered Winches – for lifting and handling BOP assemblies when rigs are not equipped with BOP handlers and to limit the use of gin trucks.
- All-In Tool Inventory – including lifting subs, make-up and break-out tools, hoses, fittings and ring gaskets necessary to service BOP equipment.
Need a Gin Truck? We’ve got you covered! MCE also maintains highly capable Gin Trucks and Operators when your operations require them.