Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Policy Statement
MidCentral Energy Services is committed to conducting business operations in a manner that protects the health, safety and welfare of all MCE employees, contractors, vendors, visitors, members of the public and the environment. Furthermore, MCE is committed to conducting business operations in accordance with all applicable regulatory requirements while striving to continuously improve HSE performance. MCE expects the same level of commitment to HSE from all employees.
Core Values and Commitments that Describe MCE’s HSE Culture:
- MCE believes that excellent HSE Performance is critical to the long-term success of the business and a key component in maximizing the value and returns of the company.
- MCE’s commitment to HSE is a core value, not a priority; therefore, the commitment is unwavering regardless of the urgency of the job, project or commercial interest.
- MCE’s commitment to HSE is a “24/7” proactive commitment and one that must be made personally and as a team; therefore, it requires involvement of all levels of the organization from senior management to field level personnel.
- MCE believes in working safely, or not at all. To that end, all employees and contractors not only have the authority to stop work anytime there is a safety concern, but the responsibility to do so. For this reason, we refer to it as Stop Work Responsibility.
- MCE will strive to continuously improve HSE performance and compliance through the implementation, evaluation and growth of HSE Management Systems.