Do you desire to be part of a progressive, customer focused, technology embracing and rapidly growing oilfield services (OFS) company that understands its employees are the backbone of success? Do you want to work for an organization that holds the safety of its personnel as a core value, recognizes the contribution they make to the company’s growth and achievement and rewards them accordingly? If so, MidCentral Energy Services (MCE) maybe the company for you!
MCE prides itself on offering wage and benefits packages that rival the most competitive in the Permian and MidCon basins. And, we’re always looking for talented, dedicated and safety focused individuals to join our team!
Current Career Opportunities:
- BOP Lead Operator – seeking experienced BOP nipple-up, nipple-down and hydrostatic testing crew leaders.
- BOP CDL Drivers – seeking experienced oilfield CDL drivers to operate BOP test trucks.
- BOP Test Technicians – seeking experienced BOP hydrostatic testers.
- Rental Field Service Technicians – seeking service technicians experienced in rigging-up/down and maintaining mud-gas separation and pressure control equipment (i.e. flares, chokes, separators, etc.).
- Field HSE Professional – seeking an HSE professional experienced in providing field support and engagement in the OFS/Oil & Gas Industry.